Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Music City

I had to go to a convention in Nashville for work and stayed for an extra day and a half visiting family. It is a truly wonderful city. Got to hear some music. Ate some BBQ (sorry, minimal food porn). I came back at caught a nasty little sinus infection, so I have been gradually coming back to society.

The Gaylord Opryland - my home for 3 days. I was lost at least half of the time.

Stunning structure.

Chair in the lobby of the hotel - buy me one, please?

Typical of my family - random apothecary bottles as decor

Downtown Nashville - too much fun to fit in during such a short visit.

Parsnips at the Farmers Market

Bacon bacon bacon. I was trying to figure out how I could shlep this back to SF.


Capital building on a sunny day!

Lovely little bakery.

Civil War Memorial

Best brownie I have ever had. No exaggeration.

Cousin pup - Goofy!

Smoked salmon, caramelized onions, spinach, tomatoes, capers, poached egg. Too delicious.

The Goofs really wants a belly rub!

Hatch Show!

Amazing prints - came home with 2 for myself and one for someone else ;)


Printers Alley. If I had another night I would have come back here.

Ryman auditorium. Birthplace of Bluegrass. NBD.

Lovely.

Had to peak into a guitar shop. So full of beautiful banjos and mandolins.




Social Graces stationary store.

No comments:

Post a Comment