Monday, February 13, 2012

I Resolve to Blog More

One of the most stunning books I have read in a long time. It is unique in a way that I am unable to articulate.

I was housesitting/babysitting a old, mischievous poodle

Love at first site when I met this little girl outside the library. Half beagle and half pit bull. 100% adorable.

My dearest beans looked lovely on Superbowl Sunday.

Beer, veggies, mango salsa, homemade wings. Feast of kings (and queens)!

Seriously, RA made wings and 3 kinds of sauces.

Spring cleaning. This is the real reason that I have been so MIA. I have had this overwhelming desire to just have less things. I have been burning through my wardrobe and books. Getting rid of my books was difficult at first, but the sense of relief afterwords was lovely. With an upcoming move, I really feel that this was the perfect time to do a serious spring cleanout.

No comments:

Post a Comment