Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And I am Back!

Recovering from the holiday hoopla and subsequent flu has been draining. Holidays were calm. Was gifted half of the new Macbook Pro I am composing this on (gifted myself the other half). Went down to the dessert to see some familial favorites. Saw Dragon tattoo (amazing), Muppets (hilarious - reaffirmed my utter adoration of Jason Segal), and Mission Impossible (apparently I like Jeremy Renner more then I dislike Tom Crazy Eyes).
Thoroughly enjoyed dinner at Coco500 despite the fact that I chose that establishment because it was close to my office.

The Christmas Eve cheese plate that my family demolished (actually there was a really stinky one that was left behind)

 Christmas Breakfast: biscuit with brie, crab, avocado, and a poached egg. Cornichons on the side, obviously.
A Christmas poodle.

A sleepy Christmas newphew 

We have arrived in Palm Desert, hipster sister in tow.

Driving to the outlets.

We came here post outlet fun and destroyed an egg salad sandwich and a fig milkshake. Both tasty.

They also had honey. I would have snagged this but I would never have been able to carry it on the plane. 

Yup, definitely a desert.

BREAKING NEWS.

The Niners beat the Steelers and this still might have been my favorite moment of the entire game.

My SoCal faves

The is a real thing and I love everything about it


No comments:

Post a Comment