Friday, August 26, 2011

Sweden and Copenhagen

Twas an interesting ten days in Scandinavia with the family. After a few days surrounded by Heidi Klum lookalikes I started harboring an unrelenting desire to wear a brown paper bag over my head.


To be completely f*cking frank, I could do with or without Copenhagen. There was nothing there that I couldn't get in another European city. Although I will concede that the H&M is the best I have ever seen.

We had a lovely apartment in Stockholm. It was located in the Medieval part of town called Gamla Stan, which was lovely except the absurdly uneven cobblestones that threatened to trip me every step.


Stockholm was filled with *slightly* less beautiful people, although they all dressed in a way that perfectly transitioned my festering jealousy from Kobenhaven. Great parts: boats rides, moules frites, cool museums, water everywhere, unbelievably attractive (and tall!) men.

No comments:

Post a Comment